Header Ads

The 20 Best Love Quotes To Help You Say I Love You






“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.” 



― Marilyn Monroe
------------------------------------------------

“You've gotta dance like there's nobody watching,
Love like you'll never be hurt,
Sing like there's nobody listening,
And live like it's heaven on earth.” 



― William W. Purkey

------------------------------------------------

“You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.” 

― Dr. Seuss

------------------------------------------------

“A friend is someone who knows all about you and still loves you.” 

― Elbert Hubbard
------------------------------------------------

“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.” 

― Martin Luther King 
------------------------------------------------

“We accept the love we think we deserve.” 

― Stephen Chbosky,
------------------------------------------------

“It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not.” 

― Andre Gide
------------------------------------------------

“As he read, I fell in love the way you fall asleep: slowly, and then all at once.” 

― John Green,
------------------------------------------------

“It is not a lack of love, but a lack of friendship that makes unhappy marriages.” 

― Friedrich Nietzsche
------------------------------------------------

“Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.” 

― William Shakespeare
------------------------------------------------

“Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.” 

― Lao Tzu
------------------------------------------------

“You love me. Real or not real?"
I tell him, "Real.” 

― Suzanne Collins
------------------------------------------------

“If you can make a woman laugh, you can make her do anything.” 

― Marilyn Monroe
------------------------------------------------






Powered by Blogger.