Header Ads

Take Your Life To Another Level With These Tom Cruise






When you have to cope with a lot of problems, you're either going to sink or you're going to swim.

I love what I do. I take great pride in what I do. And I can't do something halfway, three-quarters, nine-tenths. If I'm going to do something, I go all the way.

Nothing ends nicely, that's why it ends.

Have you ever gotten the feeling that you aren't completely embarassed yet, but you glimpse tomorrow's embarrassment?

I've been... chased by paparazzi, and they run lights, and they chase you and harass you the whole time. It happens all over the world, and it has certainly gotten worse. You don't know what it's like being chased by them.

I have respect for what other people believe. What I believe in my own life is that it's a search for how I can do things better, whether it's being a better man or a better father or finding ways for myself to improve.

I'm passionate about learning. I'm passionate about life.

Individuals have to decide what is true and real for them.

I'm an all-or-nothing kind of person, and when I become interested in something, I give it my all.

When I work, I work very hard. So I look to work with people who have that level of dedication. And I depend on that from everyone. From the director to my crews that I work with.


Tom Cruise




Powered by Blogger.