Header Ads

15 Tupac Quotes to Help you Face Life’s Challenges






Death is not the greatest loss in life. The greatest loss is what dies inside while still alive. Never surrender.

Long live the rose that grew from concrete when no one else even cared.

 They have money for war but can’t feed the poor.

 During your life, never stop dreaming. No one can take away your dreams.

Whatever you see you gotta keep a sense of humor; you gotta be able to smile through all the bullshit.

A coward dies a thousand times, a soldier dies but once.

For every dark night, there’s a brighter day.

I think I’m a natural-born leader. I know how to bow down to authority if it’s authority that I respect.

You gotta make a change. You see the old way wasn’t working so it’s on us, to do what we gotta do to survive.

Don’t believe everything you hear: Real eyes, Realize, Real lies.

Watch for phonies, keep your enemies close, watch your homies.

Tomorrow I wake with second wind and strong because of pride. I know I fought with all my heart to keep the dream alive.

We probably in hell already, our dumb asses not knowin’, everybody kissin’ ass to go to heaven ain’t goin’.

If they take half the buildings that they use to praise God and give it to the motherfuckers who need God we’d be ‘aight.

I’m not saying I’m gonna change the world, but I guarantee that I will spark the brain that will change the world.







Powered by Blogger.