Header Ads

Top 10 George Clooney Quotes







I enjoy going on motorcycle trips and stopping in small towns and enjoying drinks with the locals.

You can't legislate good taste.

It's possible for me to make a bad movie out of a good script, but I can't make a good movie from a bad script.

I had to stop going to auditions thinking, 'Oh, I hope they like me.' I had to go in thinking I was the answer to their problem.

You have only a short period of time in your life to make your mark, and I'm there now.

Failures are infinitely more instructive than successes.

I find that as you get older, you start to simplify things in general.

Growing old on screen is not for the faint of heart.

I'm kind of comfortable with getting older because it's better than the other option, which is being dead. So I'll take getting older.

Directing is really exciting. In the end, it's more fun to be the painter than the paint.


George Clooney




Powered by Blogger.